Mexican Couple Discovered with Women Remains in Baby Carrier May Have Slaughtered 20

CLAREMONT, CA, October 11, 2018 /The Recover/ —

A Mexican couple caught bring dismembered human remains in a baby carriage may have opened the case to killings of as many as 20 females, a leading prosecutor stated Monday.


 The man admitted to 20 killings, however, provided details consisting of the names of only 10 victims, said Alejandro Gomez, the chief district attorney of Mexico State, which is located north and west of Mexico City. The couple was caught last week in Ecatepec, on the northern outskirts of the capital.


 "He seemed happy about what he had done," Gomez told Radio Formula the male appeared happy with the killings; there were signs he suffered a personality disorder and resented his mom and a previous relationship. “The individual discussed 10 cases in which he provides information, the names of the victims; he provided us the clothing they had on at the time," Gomez shared with the media.


 His wife is also being charged with helping gather the women and bring them to her husband.


 Early Thursday, authorities captured them coming out of a home with a baby carriage carrying plastic bags with dismembered body parts which the set planned to deal with in a close-by vacant lot. This was due to police placing the couple under surveillance after phone records showed the couple had contacts with three missing females.


 Authorities stated as they continued the search to the back lot, they only discovered more body parts; however they were in such bad shape due to the decomposing and previous torture, forensic tests will be needed to determine them.


 After obtaining a warrant the crime scene investigators found 8 plastic containers full of dismembered body parts and cement in the couple's house, however, more body parts were discovered in a refrigerator, wrapped in plastic bags. DNA and other test are now being carried out on the grisly proof.


 Authorities stated the couple acknowledged disposing of other bodies in a similar fashion; Gomez said Monday detectives have discovered more dismembered remains in 2 homes.


 Gomez stated the suspect confessed to drugging and sexually abusing some of the victims prior to killing them. Many were single mothers, and the couple obviously lured their victims with deals of inexpensive baby clothing, food and even living. Most of the lured victims were fooled first by the wife only to be taken to her husband.


 The couple also confessed in an open police statement that they had kidnapped and sold one of the dead women's 2-month-old baby to another couple, authorities were able to locate the baby and the couple. The baby is in professional care; however, the couple has been detained.


 Mexico State, which borders Mexico City to the east, north, and west, has suffered from waves of women's killings in the last few years numbers not even correctly recorded due to the amounts happening.


 The grim case has sent out anger and shock through Mexico. A crowed people gathered in respect of the women killed in Ecatepec on Sunday. Demonstrators brought candles and white flowers to require action by authorities on deadly violence against females and ladies.


 In 2016, seven ladies and women were eliminated in Mexico every day, according to UN Women figures.


 A 2017 report from Mexico's Interior Department, the National Women's Institute and UN Women found that 52,210 killings of women were recorded between 1985 and 2017. Almost a third occurred in the last 6 years of that 32-year period.


 


By: Mckenzie Santa Maria


 



Author: Kevin Leonard
Organization: The Recover
About: The Recover is an unbiased substance abuse and mental health news provider.
Phone: (888) 510-3898
Email: info@therecover.com
Address: 27420 Jefferson Ave, Temecula, CA 92590
Website: https://www.therecover.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/therecovernews/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Recovernews


A photo accompanying this announcement is available at
https://news.therecover.com/assets/uploads/fimg/12/1539278859.jpg
More News From The Sport Ship

Miranda scores to give Brazil 1-0 win over Argentina

Oct 16, 2018

JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia — Defender Miranda headed in a stoppage-time goal Tuesday to give Brazil a 1-0 win over archrival Argentina in a friendly in Saudi Arabia. Miranda met a corner from Neymar in the 92nd minute and headed past goalkeeper Sergio Romero to hand Brazil a third victory in the "Superclasico de las Americas." The match at King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah featured few other chances for either team. Argentina was without superstar Lionel Messi, and striker Paulo Dybala was ineffective up front in a match where players from both teams complained about the heat. An emotional Miranda...

Pakistan recovers from 57-5 to score 282 vs Australia

Oct 16, 2018

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates — Pakistan recovered from 57-5 to post 282 and take two cheap Australia wickets on a compelling first day of the second cricket test on Tuesday. Nathan Lyon took four wickets in six deliveries to embarrass Pakistan in the morning, but newcomer Fakhar Zaman and captain Sarfraz Ahmed led the rescue with identical scores of 94 runs each before both were dismissed by part-time legspinner Marnus Labuschagne. Seamer Mohammad Abbas then put Pakistan on top at the end of the day by dismissing Usman Khawaja for 3 and nightwatchman Peter Siddle for 4 on the...

Pakistan wins toss, opts to bat in 2nd test vs Australia

Oct 16, 2018

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates — Pakistan skipper Sarfraz Ahmed has won the toss and elected to bat in the second test of a series that is up for grabs after Australia's fourth-innings comeback in the opening match. Pakistan made two changes, giving top-order batsman Fakhar Zaman and left-arm seamer Mir Hamza test debuts as replacements for Imam-ul-Haq and Wahab Riaz. Australia retained the same XI that salvaged an expected draw in Dubai by batting for almost 140 overs and finishing at 362-8 in the fourth innings after being set a victory target of 462 on a seemingly deteriorating wicket...

Turkey seeks 12-year sentence for Barca's Turan for fight

Oct 16, 2018

ANKARA, Turkey — Turkey's state-run media says prosecutors are seeking more than 12 years imprisonment for Barcelona footballer Arda Turan for a nightclub fight in which he reportedly broke the nose of a singer. The fight last week between Turan and pop singer Berkay Sahin in a nightclub began after the midfielder allegedly made comments to the singer's wife. Turan, who is on loan to Istanbul Basaksehir, allegedly later entered a hospital where the singer was being treated, brandishing a gun. Anadolu Agency said on Monday Turan faces a 12 1/2 year sentence. Other media said Turan was being charged...

Sri Lanka cricket great Jayasuriya charged with corruption

Oct 16, 2018

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Sri Lanka great Sanath Jayasuriya became one of the most high-profile figures embroiled in corruption in cricket when he was charged Monday with two counts of disrupting an investigation. Jayasuriya was a star of the Sri Lanka team that won the Cricket World Cup in 1996 during a playing career that spanned 22 years and took in 110 tests and 445 one-day internationals. He later served on the Sri Lankan parliament from 2010-15, and became the national team's chairman of selectors. His reputation could be tarnished, though, after the International Cricket Council said the 49-year-old...

About Us

We’re all about evolving the love of sports. With The Sport Ship, you can up your game and receive all the latest news about the sports world before anyone else.

Contact us: sales[at]thesportship.com

Subscribe Now!